Whether you’ve already joined the campaign or just want to learn more, we are committed to keeping you informed about issues that affect our young keiki. Staying up-to-date on these issues will give you an opportunity to voice your opinion while there’s still time to affect change. Sign up to receive e-mails on important information and news that will impact your child’s future!
What You Need to Know…
Do the people of Hawai'i believe our keiki should have access to state-funded preschool? Check out the recently-released The People's Pulse poll to find out.
How does Hawai‘i’s early education and family services stack up against other states? Learn more in The State of Preschool 2010 commissioned by the National Institute for Early Education Research.
Are our kindergartners excelling? Check out the recent Hawai‘i State School Readiness Assessment report to find out.
How have budget cuts impacted early education services in Hawai‘i?
Why does investing in early childhood programs lead to a more thriving economy? Listen to what Nobel Award winning economist James Heckman has to say on the subject.
Be My Voice! Hawai'i believes…
- Hawai‘i is a great place to raise children.
- Every child deserves a chance at success.
- Children need adults to be their voice and advocate for them.
- Every child should be a top priority to legislators.
- It’s important to unite the voices of our communities.
- There is strength in numbers and your voice will make a difference.